Medical Writing Services for the Government
Our mission is to create clear, accurate, and ethical health-related information that readers can rely on and trust, to help our clients and the people they impact with their health. In our medical research center, we also get involved with projects where our subject matter experts can help move research areas forward to help nationally and internationally.
Focused on Delivering
Delivering high-quality medical papers and content on time and on a budget is our top priority at Eternus Global Medical KPO. On every project, we have seniors to make certain that all documents are generated to the demanding standards of both Eternus Global Medical KPO and our customers. As a company, we take our reputation very seriously.
Extensive Experience in the Medical and Healthcare Field
Our regulatory writing staff has good clinical practice in a wide range of therapeutic areas, including but not limited to the development of all forms of regulatory papers. There are no surprises at Medical KPO when implementing a consistent look and feel across all of our papers. When it comes to preparing for submission, our staff can work on many papers simultaneously, a critical skill.
Because of our collective power and good clinical practice, we are able to adapt to changing circumstances. With this method, our customers are able to customize their working relationships to meet their specific requirements. Working remotely or face-to-face, we can be proactive in our collaboration with the project team and rapidly meet our customers' expectations. If you're looking to meet even the most stringent deadlines without sacrificing quality, we can help.
People with considerable pharmaceutical and medical marketing expertise are key to our team's success. We can anticipate and provide suitable answers to unique project needs by drawing on our good clinical practice and putting it to good use.
What Is Medical Writing?
A world of medical treatments is carefully controlled in the interests of safety and all those involved in using medications, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and medical devices.
Before a new therapy can be introduced to the market, it must first go through rigorous clinical trials as part of a controlled clinical development process. Development plans, methods, contingencies, outcomes, observations, and conclusions must be recorded. In the pharmaceutical industry, such records are often referred to as regulatory paperwork and can be found in some clinical trial services organizations .
Once a new drug is authorized, physicians, health practitioners, and patients must be made aware of it, when and how to take it, its advantages, precautions, and known hazards - all through a series of papers known colloquially as medical communications.
The sponsors of new pharmaceutical products are technically responsible for creating the required paperwork, although the job itself, known as medical writing, is performed by clinical trial services organizations.
Medical KPO, founded in 2016, is a scientific and medical research center that specializes in high-quality writing services. Our staff of PhDs, MDs, NDs, and DCs are researchers and health experts with writing and consulting expertise.
Medical KPO specializes in marketing and public relations, as well as educational and scientific materials, such as:
- Web content
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
- Social media posts
- Grant applications
- Clinical trial outreach
- Posters for conferences
- Scripts for videos
- White papers
- Medical education that is ongoing
Project planning, ideation, subject selection, literature searches, writing, data analysis, re-writing, editing, proofreading, and bibliography development have all been completed by the company’s staff. We have also worked as principal investigators on a number of scientific initiatives.
Medical KPO is the content monarch, having produced hundreds of content for clients. Many of them appear on Google’s first page of results.
Posters and Slide Sets
- Good posters and slide presentations educate the medical community about significant breakthroughs in pharmaceutical medication development and research.
- Medical KPO has created hundreds of posters and slide sets for congresses and conferences across the globe, encompassing the whole spectrum of clinical research.
- We collaborate closely with the writers to comprehend the scientific background and to distill and transmit the important information in a way that allows for rapid and simple absorption by the intended audience.
- We use attractive syntactical, tabular, and graphical tools to create posters and slide sets that are brief, simple to grasp, and consistent.
Abstracts and Manuscripts
- Good abstracts and manuscripts keep the medical community up to date on significant breakthroughs in pharmaceutical medication development and research.
- Medical KPO has published hundreds of papers for publication in prestigious medical publications, encompassing the whole spectrum of clinical development.
We collaborate closely with the writers to understand the scientific background and to distill and transmit the important information in a way that allows for rapid and simple absorption by the intended audience.
- We use attractive syntactical, tabular, and graphical tools to create papers that are brief, simple to comprehend, and consistent.
- We can also help with the visual, pictorial, and short summaries required by graphical abstracts, which are becoming more important for online scientific papers.
What We Do
Clinical research management is provided by a group of expert scientists. Writers with more than 100 publications in peer-reviewed journals and expertise in a broad variety of therapeutic areas are our specialty when it comes to submitting documentation to regulatory bodies. Examples include non-clinical and clinical summary materials for marketing authorization applications, response documents, clinical research results, and core value dossiers for market access. Because of our extensive education and expertise in clinical research management, as well as our profound understanding of the medical sciences, we are a valuable resource.
We keep up-to-date on regulatory matters via memberships and communication with professional organizations. We’re proficient in English, Bulgarian, Filipino, Spanish, Russian, German, French, and Italian.
Professional Doctors And Ph.D. Scientists Write Or Edit Your Medical Content Effortlessly And Quickly
Getting medical specialists to write high-quality technical documentation insead of hiring content writing companies and freelancers may be costly and time-consuming. Creating SOPs, applying for funds, and submitting papers all take a long time.
We’re a group of Ph.D. medical scientists and doctors who provide medical writing services. The following companies have entrusted us with their technical documentation:
- Health care companies
- Clinics and individual medical practitioners’ offices
- CRO-based organizations (clinical research organizations)
- Government agencies
- Biotechnology industries
- Food supplements
- Products and services that promote health and well-being
Get Effective Clinical Research Services For Marketing Campaigns
Obtaining high-quality clinical research services provided by medical specialists may be costly and time-consuming. You need to get your marketing material out there as soon as possible, and you need it prepared by medical experts for credibility.
Don’t Spend Months Looking for the “Right” Writer to Hire
It is difficult to find the ideal combination of medical or scientific understanding and writing ability. You have deadlines to meet. You want quick, high-quality results without hand-holding like our clinical research services.
Our Medical Writers Are Ready To Take On Your Projects Right Now
The majority of content writers lack medical or scientific understanding or experience. Many of our most important customers are in healthcare marketing and have little expertise in the products and clinical research services they are being paid to write about.
- Stop paying marketers to create content for you
- Accept no writing that is generic or merely “fluff.”
- Do not choose a marketing firm that employs no physicians or scientists as writers
- Stop wasting time revising the erroneous material they write
- Do not continue to send out marketing that is not converting
Why Are You Entrusting Your Product Or Service To A Marketer Who Has No Medical Training?
The other issue is that relying on in-house competence for writing results in lengthy delays.
Due to tight constraints, most of our customers have in-house knowledge but are unable to develop their own marketing material and copy. We respond fast to their high-end requirements.
We are writing for a wide range of audiences:
- Doctors and specialists in all fields of medicine
- Scientists in biomedical laboratories
- Professors and Principal Investigators (principal investigators)
- Purchasing employees
- The general public
It Is Easy To Collaborate With Our Medical Writers For Marketing Purposes
What’s included in our medical and clinical research services:
- Writing about a subject of your choosing
- Marketing writing for a monetary or educational gain
- Writing that is appropriate for your target audience
- To match your budget, we provide simple flat-fee pricing.
- A money-back promise
- Studies may be acknowledged and/or referenced in any way required.
- Pricing is determined by the project kind, subject, length, result, and audience.
We include the following categories of marketing writing:
- Blog posts
- Clinical trial enrollment
- Landing pages
- Press releases
- Product descriptions
- Product labels
- Social media posts
- Thought leadership articles
- Video scripts
- Web content
- Website pages
- White papers
The Medical Writers 7-Step Knowledge-Based Medical Marketing Writing System
Step 1. Decisions
- We outline the type of writing required and the desired objective.
- Determine your target audience’s demographics.
- Determine the appropriate style, tone, and voice.
- Determine where the data will be uploaded, published, or disseminated.
- Set length and structural constraints.
- Determine the project’s specific themes and scope.
Step 2. Team
- We assign the project manager, writer, and editor
- We choose the experts who are most suited to your industry, audience, and project type.
- Your project will be reviewed by up to 5 separate people to ensure its correctness and efficacy.
Step 3. Reading
- Investigate the subjects in medical and scientific literature.
- Find the greatest research on the themes you’ve selected.
- Compile trustworthy and research-based information.
- If required, do patent searches to identify any limits.
Step 4. Writing
- Based on the study, create material for each subject.
- Create material that is well-written.
- Ensure that the material flows and is easy to read.
Step 5. Keywords
- Choose relevant keywords with the highest traffic and the least competition.
- Each subject is optimized by search engines to guarantee proper keyword density.
- We do not jeopardize readability.
- Ensure that the material reaches the top of Google.
Step 6. Review
- Internally, read, edit, and proofread to guarantee correctness.
- We send it to you for feedback and comments.
- Edit with as many rounds of modifications as necessary.
- Make certain that everything fits your expectations.
Step 7. Post or Print
- Submit material to the appropriate location depending on the options made in step 1.
- Forward to your webmaster or IT expert
- Publish a blog article on your WordPress site
- Submit news releases to public relations websites
- Forward it to the printing press
Not a problem. We offer some of the quickest clinical research services of any article writing firm in any business. Some customers choose same-day or next-day delivery. We'll do it if we can.
No. For certain customers, we have produced hundreds, if not thousands, of high-quality articles.
If you do want. There is no need for a monthly retainer or a yearly commitment. We have numerous long-term projects, but we also accept short-term initiatives.
No. We keep our working agreements brief and straightforward. That way, we'll be able to get started straight away.
Why Use Eternus Global Medical KPO?
Clinical Documentation and the Importance of Research in Medical Field
The clinical development of novel drugs, vaccines, medical devices, and other treatments is a massive task. The clinical paperwork that must accompany it, as the tip of an iceberg, is often all that reviewers and regulators see when considering whether to give clearance for the new treatment.
Likewise, your medical / marketing communications affect how your target prescribers and patients react to your new drug and may even help you determine who target prescribers and patients are. The work of providing research in the medical field and communications, on the other hand, could be hindered by a lack of resources, inadequate training, or insufficient skill in medical writing.
Why Should You Use A Specialized Medical Writing Service?
It is critical to successful clinical development and early drug market development that your communications be successfully and quickly transmitted, which justifies using a trained staff in research in the medical field. As a specialized supplier, we only do this; an achievement of your documentation is crucial to us.
Donors, project managers, and doctors who are participating in your progress are all important, although not all have the time or particular skills required for outstanding medical writing.
What Medical KPO Gives You
Medical KPO is responsible for your content and correspondence and takes this obligation very seriously. We work hard to guarantee that our writing is of the best quality and that it is completed in the least amount of time feasible.
Our goal is to create content that is thorough, simple to read, and easy to evaluate. They are tailored to your intended audience, ensuring that your message is clear and reducing the number of queries from regulatory assessors, prescribers, or patients. This is a crucial aspect in ensuring that approval and drug dveelopment occur as quickly as feasible.
Get Effective Content For Your Medical Marketing Campaigns
Our specialty is medical writing and medical marketing. Our objective is to supplement your resources with the greatest medical writing knowledge and medical marketing experience available.